Items you will need & may want:
- Bedroll, pillow & blanket (we will have additional pillows and blankets)
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Floor or yoga mats
- Comfortable cloths for inside & outside according to the weather
- Gloves and scarf (for cooler/cold days)
- Inside & outside footwear (you may be barefoot or sock-feet inside the main space).
- Towel & minimal natural toiletries.
- Water bottle (we are on a private well system with no chemicals but you may wish to have your own)
- Personal empowerment object- Something you relate to specifically.(e.i: mine is a sigil ring)
- Journal (we do not recommend using electronic devices, if it can be avoided.)
- Any specific foods/snacks: we will provide some food/snacks (but you will most likely not feel like eating)
- Any crystals, stones or altar items (we do recommend bringing at least one altar item)
- Any creative materials, paper, paints, pencils.
**Please keep any electronic devices to a minimum. We do not recommend them at all during journey, unless there is an emergency contact needed with the outside world.
We also mention that you might bring a memory donation or contribution to the temple/land. Candles, incense or other tokens to the altar and land, in order to honor the special healing work being done here.